Friday, August 21, 2009

A Few More Days

Kate informs me that I need more photos on the blog. Well... I'd post them if I had them. Over the past week we haven't been able to do much sight-seeing, but we will be going on a very extensive tour of the city the day before we leave, hopefully I'll have a lot of photos to post at that point. In the meantime:


Here's a photo of the team a day after our bronze-medal win. Front row: Justin Lall, Matt Meckstroth, Kevin Dwyer. Middle: Me, Jeremy Fournier, Jason Chiu, Dr. Jim Sternberg and at the top our awesome captain, Howie Weinstein.

You may have notice the beard. Well it's easy to explain, it seems the love of my life is now into facial hair, so I must comply.

The final round of qualifying for the pairs starts in 10, so I have to go. Ch00 and I are in 5th right now and are playing some rather entertaining conventions... ask privately for more details.

1 comment:

  1. Great! Stay out of the Turkish prisons! Dad

    ReplyDelete